Easy and delicious, nut-free chocolate granola is packed full of crunchy clusters and a hint of chocolate. Make a batch in advance and it will see you all the way through to the weekend.
- 400g Rolled oats
- 100g Dried cranberries
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 50g Sunflower seeds
- 50g Light brown sugar
- 50g Runny honey
- 20ml Rapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 150C and line a shallow baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, cranberries, cocoa powder and sunflower seeds, and stir together.
- In a small saucepan, add the light brown sugar, runny honey and rapeseed oil, and heat over a low flame, stirring under the sugar as dissolved.
- Pour the sugar syrup over the dry ingredients and mix together until there is no dry mixture left.
- Pour the oat mixture into the baking tray, and spread out thinly.
- Bake the mixture for 10-15minutes, and then left to cool for 30 minutes.
- When cool, crumble the mixture and store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: European
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 197
Keywords: granola, breakfast, nutfree, chocolate