- I have worked hard to build a rapport with my readers and create a site that is a joy to read, and I am not willing to compromise this.
- I will link to other blogs and websites, but only those I have a high regard for. I will not exchange links.
- I am happy to guest write for websites and magazines and will consider appearances on radio, television and at events.
- Links on Crumbs and Corkscrews are published or removed at my editorial discretion, and brand mentions do not guarantee editorial links
- I may use affiliate marketing links within posts, to signpost where you can purchase the products mentioned, and that means that if you click on them, then buy something, it won’t cost you any more, but I’ll get a penny or two.
- Requests to edit old links may result in material being removed completely.
- Crumbs and Corkscrews is a predominantly food and baking blog, and the majority of recipes are my own or I have adapted a recipe in some way, either changing at least 2 of the ingredients or instructions. I will always write the instruction in my own words. When a recipe has been adapted it will be identified within the post.
- When I publish a recipe from a brand or book, I will credit the original source, and permission from the original publisher will have been given.
- When I am sent products to review, they will be identified within the post and will receive thanks at the end. Just because I have been sent a product to review, it will not prejudice my content; I will always give my honest opinion and experiences.
- Dining out, travel and adventure posts are because of a personal visit, paid for by myself. If I have been invited to visit somewhere, then the venue and/ or host is thanked. Again, I will always give my honest opinion and experience, good or bad.
- All the images on Crumbs and Corkscrews are taken by myself, but on occasion catalogue and publicity images may be used in non-sponsored posts; they will be credited as such.
- Crumbs and Corkscrews is written and edited by me, and on occasion, I may earn money from advertising, sponsored posts, hosted giveaway, writing, styling, recipe development and styling.
- Posts that are sponsored will be clearly marked and may feature specific material, including links, images, copy written to a brief or deadline, in return for payment.
- I may work with a brand beyond a single post, as a brand ambassador. In these instances when a fee or other form of payment may be received this will be clearly disclosed. I only accept ambassadorships from brands I really like and am comfortable to put my name to.
- There maybe be occasions when I feature posts, which have been copy written by guest writers. These posts will start with an introduction of the writer.
- I am happy to host giveaways via Crumbs and Corkscrews. Giveaways must be relevant to the blog, and the prize agreed upon between me and the supplier.
- The supplier takes full responsibility for fulfilling the giveaway, in terms of responsibility for any shipping of the prize to the winner.
For my rates and other ideas, please contact me at email@example.com