Naughty looking but healthy breakfast parfait jars. Make ahead, ready to grab and go, layers of yoghurt, granola, berries, kiwi fruit and dark chocolate.
- 200g 0% Fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 120g Granola, try my nut-free choc granola
- 1500g Strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 150g Kiwi fruit, peeled and quartered
- 60g Dried cranberries
- 40g Dark chocolate chips
- In a clean jar, layer the yoghurt then granola.
- Sprinkle over the dried cranberries.
- Layer the strawberries and kiwi fruit on top of the cranberries.
- Sprinkle over the dark chocolate chips.
- Mix together with a spoon and enjoy!
Make a breakfast parfait jar the night before and it will be ready for the morning. The jars will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days before the granola starts to get mushy.
- Category: Breakfast
- Serving Size: 1 Jar
- Calories: 380
Keywords: breakfast, parfait, granola, greek yoghurt